We're sorry, an error occurred. Please try again.
We have several hundred questions you can choose from, and you can also write your own. Below are some of the questions from our library, simply refresh the page to see more!
- Did you have a job while you were in high school?
- What are your favorite movies?
- Did you have enough money growing up?
- What is the most scared you’ve ever been?
- Who have been your closest friends throughout the years?
- Have you ever written a poem or a story, and if so, do you still have it?
- What was one of your biggest morale boosters during tough times in the military?
- What is one of your go-to stories, one you like telling over and over?
- What was one of the most romantic moments in your life?
- Are you handy? What's something you've built and are proud of?
- Did you work while you were in college?
- Did you ever think of joining the military?
- How do you like to spend a lazy day?
- What advice would you give your 20 year old self?
- What stories have you been told about yourself as a baby?
- Do you remember your first Easter? Did you go on Easter egg hunts as a child?
- What traits do you share with your mother?
- Do you have any tips on hosting a great party or dinner?
- What's one thing you wish you'd known before becoming a parent?
- Tell me about a time you got in trouble at work.
A year of stories bound in a beautiful book