We're sorry, an error occurred. Please try again.
We have several hundred questions you can choose from, and you can also write your own. Below are some of the questions from our library, simply refresh the page to see more!
- Did you play any sports in college?
- Did you join a fraternity or sorority in college?
- When did you get your first car?
- How has your life turned out differently than you imagined it would?
- What were you like when you were 30?
- Has anyone ever rescued you, figuratively or literally?
- Take 10 minutes and outline your life story, from childhood to the present.
- What was the strangest thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
- Were your parents strict, or relaxed?
- Did you have a family member you wish you'd gotten to know better?
- What was the neighborhood you grew up in like?
- What does Veterans Day mean to you?
- What is one of your favorite trips that you've taken? What made it great?
- Did you ever get in trouble at school as a child?
- Did you ever get lost as a child?
- How far back can you trace your family ancestry?
- What simple pleasures of life do you truly enjoy?
- Have you ever experienced a severe storm?
- Do you believe in magic? What is a magical experience to you?
- Tell me about one of the best days you can remember.
A year of stories bound in a beautiful book