We're sorry, an error occurred. Please try again.
We have several hundred questions you can choose from, and you can also write your own. Below are some of the questions from our library, simply refresh the page to see more!
- What were your favorite toys as a child?
- Are you a regular at any of your local restaurants or cafes? What is that relationship like?
- Did you have a car in high school?
- Has your relationship with your siblings changed over the years?
- How do you feel your time in the military changed you as a person?
- What about being a child do you miss the most?
- What advice would you give your 20 year old self?
- What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
- What is one trait you would most like to improve in yourself?
- Are you good at crafts? What's something you've made and are proud of?
- Outside of class, what were you involved with in college?
- How did you rebel as a child?
- How far back can you trace your family ancestry?
- What is one of the greatest physical challenges you have ever had to go through? What gave you strength?
- What is one of the strangest things that has ever happened to you?
- What is some of the best advice your father ever gave you?
- What was the strangest thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
- What was your first date like with your spouse?
- What was one of your favorite playground games?
- What would you save if your house was on fire?
A year of stories bound in a beautiful book