We're sorry, an error occurred. Please try again.
We have several hundred questions you can choose from, and you can also write your own. Below are some of the questions from our library, simply refresh the page to see more!
- What were your friends like in high school?
- Who were your favorite professors in college?
- How did you deal with your grandparents dying?
- What are some of your childhood memories of your father?
- What aspects of having children didn't turn out the way you expected?
- What have been some of your life's greatest surprises?
- What things are you proudest of in your life?
- Do you remember your first Easter? Did you go on Easter egg hunts as a child?
- What's a food or food combination that you love, which most other people dislike?
- What's one of your favorite summertime meals?
- Who had the most positive influence on you as a child?
- What is an embarrassing thing you found out about your parents?
- What did you learn from your parents?
- What television programs did you watch as a child?
- How do you get your news? What news interests you?
- What is one of the most selfless things you have done in life?
- Describe one of your most memorable birthdays.
- If you could go anywhere and do anything, what would your perfect Valentine’s Day be?
- What's a gift you always wished someone would give you?
- Did you have any rules that you set for yourself as a parent which you almost immediately broke?
A year of stories bound in a beautiful book