We're sorry, an error occurred. Please try again.
We have several hundred questions you can choose from, and you can also write your own. Below are some of the questions from our library, simply refresh the page to see more!
- How did you get your first job?
- Did you ever think of joining the military?
- What were your grandparents like?
- Were you able to keep in touch with your family while you were serving in the military?
- What did you read as a child?
- What was your role in the military?
- How does your family observe Passover?
- What do you admire most about your mother?
- Have you ever gotten into a scrape while camping?
- How did you learn to ride a bicycle?
- What was the neighborhood you grew up in like?
- What makes you sad?
- How has the country changed during your lifetime?
- What would you consider your motto?
- Do you have a favorite poem? What is it?
- What games did you play when you were young?
- Do you have any funny or embarrassing Thanksgiving memories?
- What was it like learning to drive?
- If you could travel back in time to any country and any era, knowing you'd be completely safe and could come back, where and when would you go?
- What's one thing you wish you'd known before becoming a parent?
A year of stories bound in a beautiful book